Whether you’ve just started a new business or you’re already up and running, the new year is a perfect time to re-design and re-stock your printed business materials. Not only does it set a great tone for the months to come, it also helps you put your best foot forward by keeping your brand attractive, up-to-date, and relevant.
The best part? Refreshing your business basics, like business cards, brochures, and postcards, doesn’t have to be overwhelming — especially when you work with the design and printing services at PostNet. Our creative team members will help you get create and professionally print custom-branded materials that will make your company shine this year and beyond. To get started, take a look at a few of our business essentials:
A great way to spread the word about your business’ products and services is through a beautifully designed, high-quality brochure. With countless folding and paper options, brochures offer plenty of print space for you to showcase your brand’s style and personality. As you begin your next brochure design, keep these three tips in mind:
1. Create an Outline: Before you write your brochure, create an outline of the information you’d like to include. The design you choose will depend on the amount of content you have and how you’d like to lay it out. And don’t forget the basics! Make sure to include your company name, logo, tagline (if you have one) and contact information.
2. Get Creative With Your Design: Because PostNet offers many different design and fold choices, you’re sure to end up with a final product is exactly right for your business. From Tri-Fold to Gate Fold, Z-Fold and beyond—our team can help you choose a design that’s best for you. Check out our blog on Inspiring Brochure Designs & Folding Options for more inspiration!
3. Spring for Higher Quality Paper: The type of paper you choose can have a huge effect on the final product and impression your brochure makes with your audience. We suggest using a thick, high-quality paper stock that will hold up over time. You can also add your own personal flair by choosing from different textures and finishing types like uncoated, matte, or glossy.
Customized Business Cards
Business cards have come a long way since the days of the plain, white rectangle. Yet to this day, they’re still one of the easiest and most effective ways make connections and create impressions. From embossing and laser etching to adding foil, choosing a different shape and a whole lot more—take advantage of the new developments in business card printing and refresh yours today. For inspiration, here are three creative card ideas:
1. Foil: Ooo, shiny! Adding foil is a surefire way to catch your audience’s eye and keep their attention.
2. Rounded Corners: Smooth and sleek. Rounded corners will give your business cards a modern look and feel.
3. Size Choices: The perfect way to shape up in style! From standard to square, die cut and so much more, choose a business card shape that suits you best.
While giving your business basics a boost this year, consider adding a direct mail postcard to the mix. Sending out business postcards is a fantastic, cost-effective way to grab the attention of a highly-targeted audience. Not only that, but because they’re short and efficient, postcards are quick to create and easy to print en masse. What’s more, these simple send-offs can serve a lot of different purposes. Here are three of the most popular uses for postcard marketing:
1. Offer: Do you have a sale coming up? Special pricing on your services? A new product to push? An offer postcard is the perfect way to communicate all that and more. Plus, if you ask your audience to bring in the postcard to redeem the offer, you’re also able to accurately measure the results of your campaign.
2. Reminder: One of the most classic examples of postcard marketing is the reminder postcard. It’s best used to let your customers know of an upcoming event or inform them they’re due for a certain service or appointment such as an oil change or trip to the dentist.
3. Informational: Even if you don’t have any promotional information to share, sending out an information postcard is a fantastic way to remind your audience of your business offerings, products, services and your very presence.
Take advantage of these amazing print opportunities and many more when you refresh your business basics at PostNet. Visit a center near you and we’ll help you get all your printed materials updated and ready to go for the new year.